Saturday, March 05, 2005

Best compliment yet....

for those that know me, I turned 30 a month ago. Yep my days of saying I'm in my 20's are over.....
Anyways, we hit breaker's tonight and one of jmweb's female friends was there. We're all hanging out, having a few drinks, when she turns to me and asks how old I am. My response, "how old do you think I am (after hitting the 30 mark, I hate saying it first)". She says no more than 21 or 22. Now for me she may as well have said I was a mega hunk and the best looking guy in the bar. Instantly I felt much younger and all the fun stress that comes with turning 30 just melted away. It's kinda funny how something as simple as someone saying you look younger than what you really are can make ya feel good.

On another note, one thing I love about breakers. One of the bartenders ther eknows me and I don't even have to say a word to her and she is pouring me my drink. I have yet to get a simple rum and coke from her. It always tastes a little stronger than the ones the other bartenders mix for me. *sip* ~LOL~ 4am and still drinking me rum.... God bless income tax returns

3 Comments:

Blogger sourisboy said...

Haven't had a Schooner now for at least 2 months now...I'ld say the next time the boys from down east are in we'll probably get into them

10:51 a.m., March 05, 2005  
Blogger Riki said...

hehe, Souris.. lil bro still wants to go drinking with you.. he was out till the early morning hours last night.. think he got home just before sunrise.. *L* no idea where he went, though... you might have even passed each other at some point... he was probably with a couple of girls.. a blonde and a brunette... he's after the brunette... the blonde is kinda like a sister to us... I think it might be kinda weird... plus her boyfriend wouldn't be too pleased with him.... I'm gonna have to get out sometime too... I may not drink, but I do like to dance... *G*

6:42 p.m., March 05, 2005  
Blogger sourisboy said...

~LOL~ who knows when we left the chinese restaurant, the only thing on my mind was getting back home. It was bloody cold out last night

7:14 p.m., March 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home