Sunday, March 06, 2005

Sundays...ugh

The worst thing about a Sunday is that once you goto bed, the weekend is over. The start of another work week is nipping at your toes as the alarm clock is blaring whatever station you have it tuned to. Sunday is that day where you make sure your uniform has been washed and set out for you for the morning. Don't get me wrong, I love my job. Everyday there is always something new to solve. Its just that thought of 5 back to back days before a day off just feels depressing. Well time to watch Simpsons before preparing for another work week.

2 Comments:

Blogger Riki said...

Oh man... I wish I had that... I mean.. an actual weekend would be nice for a change... I work most weekends... and get 2 days off through the week... not together, though.. oh well.. after friday I'll be off for 2 weeks... unfortunately, it's unpaid... but, you do what you gotta do.....

3:04 p.m., March 07, 2005  
Blogger Riki said...

Nick... If I could think of something I could do that would make me anough money to pay my bills, I'd be self employed too... but until that happens, I have to have a job.. crappy as it may be...

11:48 p.m., March 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home