Tuesday, March 08, 2005

How junvenile some people are

Well now, just an interesting call. It seems one of my friends boyfriend heard I was dancing with her. I get the "I'm gonna kill ya the next time I see ya rant". Twas kinda funny in a way, yes I was dancing with her - close and dirty? nope (actually never touched her while dancing) and we were up dancing well why shouldn't we? It was not like we were fucking on the dance floor, just stomping our feet and waving our hands. I hadn't seen her in awhile and wanted to catch up on all the news. Well got the live update tonight, her boyfriend don't like her having male friends. In a way I feel really sorry for her now more than ever.
............

Hmmmmmmm what's this? Same number as before......

O now its my friend. Still feel sorry she has to live with someone that jealous. She apologized for him calling (not him, which tells me he doesn't beleive it).

He called. He threatened my life. All over a dance.

2 Comments:

Blogger Riki said...

Regular Charlottetown crap... it seems to happen a lot around here.. I was in a relationship like that one before... it started out that I wasn't allowed to have male friends.. then it was no friends at all.. he had to know where I was going, with who, how long I was going to be gone, specific time when I was coming back... he threatened my life on more than one occasion... I had caller ID put on my phone specifically so I would know when he called... took me a year to finally get rid of the guy... haven't heard from him in 4 years... but I still have the occaisional nightmare about him...

12:17 a.m., March 09, 2005  
Blogger sourisboy said...

~LOL~
well frankie, I'm not a cop, but I haven't done nothing...yet
If he touches me in any, well, thats a diferent story

5:16 p.m., March 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home