Friday, May 27, 2005

Bend over

Well this week was fun. Started off feeling a little low because of a sore throat. I went and got some penicillan for that, figuring that would fix it.....nope. Two days later I wake up in serious pain. Fuck it I think as I get into my car and commence the drive east to Souris. After many swabs of the throat and six vials of blood were taken for testing, they are still unsure why my throat was so inflamed. They decided to give me a steriod to open my passageway in my throat so i could talk and breathe a little easier. As I am rolling up my sleeve, the nurse looks at me and says "sorry dear it doesn't go there".....................

2 Comments:

Blogger Riki said...

Whoa!! Nasty!! Hope you feel better...

1:05 a.m., May 29, 2005  
Blogger sourisboy said...

...in your big toe nick

5:02 p.m., May 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home