Monday, May 09, 2005

Can't wait til July

I set up my vaction time a couple weeks ago for work. Requested the end of june/first of July off. This should allow me to help my family land the lobster traps and hopefully make up for me not being there on setting day. I was alos talking to a girl I know from Guelph,(or Upper Canada as I always call it around her) and she is hoping to visit for that week. All of a sudden my vacation sounds better and better. She wants to go fishing...Easy enough, we can land the traps at the same time...she's hoping to get her blades before she comes down,..Excellent, enables me to get out of the house and away from my ps2. Throw in some nightclubbing and sightseeing and me thinks I will have a very large vacation.



O and Matt, to answer your question....Went out on the town last week and one of my new co-workers told me he thought I was gay.. ~LOL~ Needless to say a girl I, uhm, er well know, was quick to correct him...Still could have bought me for a nickle when he told me though.

O and for anyone who is keeping tabs.....10 days and counting

1 Comments:

Blogger Riki said...

So.. um.. Souris... what you going to be doing with that playstation while you're out fishing?? *wink*

12:37 a.m., May 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home