Friday, May 13, 2005

When it rains, Its pours

Ok... Have a friend hopefully coming down during my vacation...which would rock cus she lots of fun to hang around with. And knowing she will be here will just adds to my vacation. Now with all that good news, have to throw in some bad. Another girl is coming down for the summer....possibly longer. She's a baptist....same as me, but her compass just seems to be a little off. She was down last summer and also a few years before that. She's also from Ontario. We also have a bit of uhm...er..well a history together. Only last time she was down she more less tried to play me off of a family friend. Kinda like see which one had the better deal for her. Luckily I caught on to the trick. But here I am with 2 girls coming down at the same time, both wanting to hang out with me....one whom I WANT to hang out with, and another whom I'm just to damn polite to say anything to.........................and people wonder why I drink ~LOL~

1 Comments:

Blogger Riki said...

I agree with Betty... do what you want and quit trying to please everyone... the only person you should be trying to please is yourself...

12:35 a.m., May 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home