Monday, May 16, 2005

Devil's Island?!!?

Well now....
Signed up for a variation of Survivor on Justanothernicknames blog. Never tried one of these before, but thought hey why not. Each person playing is "billeted" with another person online. I am with betty....or betty is with me...which ever way you wanna look at it. So I think it would be best to "get to know this betty girl". Hmmmm, lets see what other people think of her......Matts blog has her linked as a man eater...!!!!!!!!! uhm,,er,, ok guess I'll be sleeping with one eye open throughout this. From her blog, I think I have learned a few things about her: 1:she likes air dried clothes 2:DO NOT,,repeat DO NOT steal, borrow or even sample any of her ideas from work 3: watch what you wear 4:she don't drink....hmmmm more for me ~LOL~ 5:She can be painfully blunt if she has to.


Well for anyone not familiar with this game just follow my link over to nick's blog and read away....it should turn out to be interesting

2 Comments:

Blogger sourisboy said...

o ya side note
3 days and counting

6:41 p.m., May 16, 2005  
Blogger Terry aka Funky said...

Betty seems to be a wild one from her posting !

9:56 a.m., May 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home