Monday, May 02, 2005

17 days and counting

Since 1983 I'm been waiting for this moment; The last installment of Star Wars. Since the age of 5, I've been a big fan of the movies. I've read most of the novels written about it and even have those little micro machine minatures kicking around my room. I wasn't a big fan of the phantom menace (think it was the whole jar jar thing), but the story progress in attack of the clones made up for it. This will also be the first time going to the movies since, well AVP.

Last Saturday was setting day for lobsters. I had to work here in town so I missed my first one in..well..years (think since 96). All that water, rum, traps, rum, laughing, rum,lobsters....o and the occassional rum. My vaction time is set up for landing day, so at least I'll be around for that. Which reminds me. 3 doors down is playing for Canada Day week. Think this will be the first concert i go to down at the park. All the others I just sat out back with some Schooners.

Well need some rest, another long day at work tomorrow

6 Comments:

Blogger sourisboy said...

~LOL~ that's ok, I won't hold those facts against ya

7:32 p.m., May 03, 2005  
Blogger Matty said...

Jar Jar Binks must be destroyed at all cost.

8:45 a.m., May 04, 2005  
Blogger sourisboy said...

I liked the way ,in the second one,
where he was more less to blame for the creation of the empire.

5:47 p.m., May 04, 2005  
Blogger sourisboy said...

lol spoken like a true non star wars fan

10:02 p.m., May 04, 2005  
Blogger Matty said...

Betty, the less said about Jar Jar the better.

9:37 a.m., May 06, 2005  
Blogger Riki said...

Woohoo for 3 Doors Down and Staind... I SOO want to go to those concerts... but I'll probably have to work... maybe I should ask for the time off now.. so that I get my schedule request in first...... I dunno... I work EVERY weekend now.. so Lord only knows.... I can't go partying with you guys...

1:36 a.m., May 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home