Monday, April 18, 2005

For those wondering where I have been....

Couple weeks ago I bought myself one of those new slim PS2's.

Then I bought GTA San Andreas.......damn what a ell thought out and huge game. I played vice city when it came out for the pc and thought it was amazing. This one blows vice right out of the water.

So now on my nights off, I find myself contemplating either playing this game (which I got 2 weeks ago and still am only 20% through) or hitting the bars......lately the bars have been loosing

4 Comments:

Blogger Riki said...

I agree... very neat game.... Bro likes it... I just like the radio stations.. *LOL*
You should listen to the talk radio for a while.. makes you wonder what they were smoking when they came up with that stuff.... hiliarous....

12:32 a.m., April 19, 2005  
Blogger sourisboy said...

ya, on one of the stations, they comment on events you just finished

6:49 a.m., April 19, 2005  
Blogger Riki said...

Hmm... gonna have to rent that game again.....

12:19 a.m., April 21, 2005  
Blogger Matty said...

Souris Boy, get off the games and get out to the bars before I have to drag ya through the doors of the Velvet!!!!!!

7:11 p.m., April 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home