Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Sorry Riki

~LOL~
I had to do it...just had to...
Was at your your site, then I heard it... MUSIC!
Though I was going crazy...Even Bonkers
Then I did what any other web site user does, viewed the source.
searched it for .mp3.....And there it was....HTML embedding a song
Crazy....Insane even....
Looking around making sure no one was looking I just had to do.
Copy-paste.....The crime was so simple
A few mods here and there and no one would be none the wiser.....
But as the morgan continued to fill my glass, my conscience took over
Theif!!!!
How could I do it without giving credit...sip sip.....

Anyways here's one of my favs, If you like the song, thank Riki
There....I can continue to drink with a clean conscience

3 Comments:

Blogger Riki said...

I'm not sure, Souris... I can't listen to it at work... but when I get home, I'll be sure to listen.. *G*

1:33 a.m., March 10, 2005  
Blogger Riki said...

Oh.. and I wouldn't worry about that conscience of yours.... I stole it from Nick.. *L*

12:21 p.m., March 13, 2005  
Blogger sourisboy said...

..........hmm seems this site is acting up and i had a whole new post regarding pattys day all set up to boot....and tim i think you would have like the new song

12:09 a.m., March 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home