Thursday, March 17, 2005

St Pattys day

Like people needed an excuse to drink in the Maritimes. I think this is the one day where if your drunk by noon, noone says anything. For me, I have too much running to do to join that crowd.

We were given some interesting news at work the other day. Our current service manager is stepping down and a new one has been hired. We all knew the current one was just a stand in, but we all got used to him. Now come Monday, we have a new boss who knows absolutly nothing about us. The whole idea has me a little aprehensive, but I will try to keep an open mind about it.

Well time to do laundry, food shopping and everything else I save for my day off. Oh ya, Timothy, Hope you like this song better than the last one.

2 Comments:

Blogger Riki said...

I actually remember seeing an ad in the paper about that job.. I told Steve to apply... because I knew that whoever got the job would be your boss.... I thought it would be funny if someone like Steve got the job over you.. hehe... give the guy a chance.. he might be a real great guy... and a good boss... it's good to have a good boss.... *G*

10:00 p.m., March 17, 2005  
Blogger Riki said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:01 p.m., March 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home