Wednesday, March 23, 2005

CSI Overload

ok
Here's the lowdown

Anyone who has SpikeTV would know they are running a CSI marathon. 12 straight hours of crime solving and cool effects. Add a few sub plots here and there and you have this Sourisboy glued to his TV for most of the night. I was never one of those people who watched it faithfully when it started....Actually I only started after the third one came out. Now after every shift I scan the channels, looking for an episode. Then spike goes and does this. My nights have now been reduced to coming home and heading straight to the couch. At least I'm on days this week.....

On a diferent note I took that quiz on kitchen's blog, guess I am a creature of the night ~LOL~
Due to the background of my page, the cut and paste of the link doesn't work.....but here's the text at least:

Vilkacis (to be translated literally as "wolf's eyes"; 'werewolf') is usually a malicious creature; a scary being people can turn into. There are particular ways how the people with this curse turn into the wolves and then get their human appearance back and places where this is said to have happened. Although mostly malevolent, on occasion it would bring treasures. It belongs to the same lower level of mythological beings as Dievini, Ragana, Pukis and Vadatajs. It is not clear whether with Vilkacis it is the flesh or just the soul that transforms, as there are accounts of moving an apparently sleeping person whose soul is out "running as a werewolf", after which the person turns out to be dead, as the soul couldn't enter the flesh to return.

2 Comments:

Blogger Matty said...

Spike Tv should rename itself the CSI Channel. I can only take so much Grissom talking about bugs before I long for the hours Most Extreme Elimination Challenge is on. Give me Kenny Blakenship anyday...

5:10 p.m., March 25, 2005  
Blogger Kratz said...

Heya Souris,

Hope the head does not hurt oo much today. We've rented the whole first, second and third session of CSI on DVD. Now that's alotta Grissom.

11:06 a.m., March 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home