Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Saw it, had to post it

Your Amazing Yoda Sex Line


"Early must I rise. Leave now you must!"




O and this one ~LOL~

Your Star Wars Pickup Line

"Date, or date not -- there is no 'let's just friends be'."


dunno If I agree with this one or not....does kinda match my pic though....





Star Wars Horoscope for Aquarius




You can be cruel and torment people who disagree with you.
Deep down, there is a peace-loving, friendly side to you.
You have a knack for inflicting pain on people and use your intellect during battle.

Star wars character you are most like: Darth Vader

4 Comments:

Blogger sourisboy said...

~LOL~
just wish I knew a way to change the font color so you wouldn't need to hi-light them

8:57 p.m., May 31, 2005  
Blogger Matty said...

I got Princess Leia
Yowzza Yowzaa!!!

2:01 a.m., June 04, 2005  
Blogger Matty said...

btw Souris Yoda was cooler was he wasn't CGI'd...

2:55 p.m., June 08, 2005  
Blogger sourisboy said...

for some reason I can't update my blog...I've emailed them but got no response...which sucked cus I had a good one all lined up last week...

8:26 p.m., June 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home