Monday, June 13, 2005

back from the dead..sorta

Damn what a week. Work was hell (I never knew there were that many money hungry and stupid people in the world). All week I listened to people who abused their car, then complained to me that the part we installed was faulty...Example one person's alignment was out so bad, you could see the tires pointing out in angles.......and he was complaining the tires we sold him wore out?????? Fuck sakes. That and having to listen to another person, not even in my department, tell me how to do my job.....while he uses the portable phone to call his girlfriend....Let's just say I could really use a drink.

Then to top it all off, I had a bitch of a time triin to log onto my blog. It kept showing my handle but no blog....luckily I got that figured out.

One thing I've noticed is this resurgance of people talking online vs meeting offline. Personally I could care less who knows me. Only thing I ask is that people who do know me don't post my real name. I'm quite content to answer to Sourisboy: in here ot out there. Between the forum meet and greets and where I work, I know most of the poeple I talk to online....that or they know me. The way I look at it, I'll talk online with the ones who don't want me to know them and drink beer with the ones who do.

3 Comments:

Blogger Terry aka Funky said...

I wish I could have had the anonomity factor of my blog but am in the public light alot so no hiding for me but I still can't rant and bitch and not give a shit about what people think !

Tough luck on the work - it is a bitch having to deal with the public is it not !

10:11 a.m., June 14, 2005  
Blogger sourisboy said...

same with me cowboy. When you go to ctire here in ctown for service, you have a 1 in 4 chance of talking to me

betty, for some reason, I'm certain I know you...can't quite put my finger on it.....same with nick..........

5:25 p.m., June 14, 2005  
Blogger Riki said...

hehe.. don't have to worry about me giving out your real name.. although, I do know it... I still call you Sourisboy when I see you.. *L*

11:49 p.m., June 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home