Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Day off? what the fuck is that???

Well for the second week now, I officailly didn't get a day off. If I was on wage that would rock.....but salary is another thimg. Last Saturday was my first day off. 9 am the phone rings asking if I could cover a shift. So in I go, thinking, well I'll have Tuesday off at least.......This morning I was catching up on emails...low and behold....the phone rang......I literally sat there holding the phone, staring at it......finally I answer....mainly so the phone would stop ringing......Needless to say, I just got home from work.
Its a good thing I love my job.


On a high note, I got called into the head office today. They were wanted to tell me how good of a job I was doing and because i was preforming so well, I got a raise. EFFECTIVE THIS CHECK!!!!!!
more money for rum...yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kratz said...

More money for rum...Who can complain? Good work.

9:36 p.m., June 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home