Monday, August 15, 2005

And people wonder why I'm single

Well this weekend definately will make my history book. I had a real good friend of mine call me on Friday. His news....his wife left him. But that wasn't all. She left him for her best friends (from high school, i might add) husband. I was floored. I actually put him on hold and went into the managers office to finish the call....just so I could sit down. That night both him and the friend came over. As they told the events I was thankful for 2 things; 1 that I was single, 2 that I had rum in the house.

5 Comments:

Blogger Riki said...

It's a shame that you're single, Souris... you're so dang cute, you should be beating the women off with a stick.....

2:19 a.m., August 18, 2005  
Blogger Amy said...

phht. Thats why you SAY you are single anyway.

10:55 a.m., August 18, 2005  
Blogger Riki said...

Blogspam?? WTF????

2:27 p.m., August 18, 2005  
Blogger sourisboy said...

nope but taken care of now...seen a few of these pop up on diferent sites. Guess it's the newest way to advertise


amy m...You've seen my x's nuff said on that subject

riki....a stick...what a great idea! I'll get a nice big stick and crack em ver the head when ever they walk in ~LOL~....hmmmmmm wonder if they sell them at ctire?

9:51 p.m., August 18, 2005  
Blogger Riki said...

You would know... you're always letting someone know what's on sale.. *L*

5:01 a.m., August 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home