Sunday, July 03, 2005

Morgan, fireworks and 3 door down

Holy fuck....what a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The concert tonight rocked!! I've seen a few bands live and I was fucking impressed with 3 doors down. It took all my composure to not go nuts out their. The fireworks were good as well. I'm sorry to all the cynics out there but fireworks set off to the beat of black betty.......That ranks high in my books. Fuck the concert was good tonight. best encore ever.


Damn I have to work on monday...........
I literally have 24 hours to reset my internal clock and clear my system of all this beautiful stuff called rum.

Only downside to the weekend......breakers was off limits. The lineup was so bad, there was no way in hell I could get in...Spent cday parting with my niece at st james gate...which was both cool and weird all at the same time...Ended up at the dublin tonight, which was a whole new party in itself........Hell, I'm JUST coming down now. I usually am getting out of the shower at this time, not triing to get some zzzzzzzz's
Fuck the concert kicked serious ass.

damn I have to work in 24 hours......why are vacations so short?

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Its not Breakers.
It hasn't been Breakers for a long time.
Terribly sorry.
Get over it.
hah

10:41 p.m., July 05, 2005  
Blogger sourisboy said...

.....LOL I've told ya once, I'll tell ya again: If we have a towers and holman mall, with neither store being there anymore...than we have a breakers

4:57 p.m., July 06, 2005  
Blogger Riki said...

I agree Schemedly!! Of course, I haven't been to Breakers since it actually was Breakers... so I can't say a whole lot... *G*

12:55 a.m., July 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home