Monday, June 27, 2005

All this time on my hands

Ah vacation....was there ever a sweeter sounding word? I'm on day 3 of my 9 days off. A Little purple around the shoulders...(note to self: wear sunblock next time you blade for hours)but the aloe after sun is soothing. Bladed so much on saturday I busted one of my wheels, good thing ctire has a sports section ~LOL~.........hmmmm just called them, they don't carry just the wheels...dammit. Time to call source for sports. I need to get back on them....source for sports don't carry them either...WTF!!!! I need my stinking wheels!!! Well after 3 referals I find my replacement wheels at sport chek....Guess I'll be picking them up tomorrow. Damn this is gonna be a fun week.. Have my tickets for the concerts...btw if anyone wants to go see Kalen Porter, let me know...we have about 4 tickets here for him and NO ONE will be using them ~LOL~.
Ahhh well this is a day off and it's too nice to be inside...time to roam the streets and get a little sun.....after I put on some sunblock that is

5 Comments:

Blogger Matty said...

Souris what are ya up to this week... you heading out? I'll give ya a call...

9:44 a.m., June 28, 2005  
Blogger sourisboy said...

tomorrow on, I'm pickling my liver ~LOL~
Was thinking of hitting the row tomorrow if the weather is nice.
Thursday is the concert..if you have a ticket, swing over, there is a crew of us goin down to it
Friday - Canada day...more pickling of the liver
Saturday another concert..see above
Sunday recovering for work on Monday...ugh

11:44 a.m., June 28, 2005  
Blogger Matty said...

nothing going on tonight?

2:55 p.m., June 28, 2005  
Blogger sourisboy said...

no coin til tomorrow morning..Got a pay stub "saying" I'll have money, but none til tomorrow

3:08 p.m., June 28, 2005  
Blogger cedia said...

Be safe.

1:07 a.m., July 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home