Monday, July 11, 2005

Re-adjusting

Damn, it took me pretty well the whole week to readjust to being back at work. Thank god I own a loud alarm clock. Ahhh well as nice as the time off was, pay checks are better. Only downside is, one of my co-workers "says" he can't work saturdays. This means my schedule will be modified as of today. Just as long as it doesn't fuck up my chances to attend things like the dinner theatre or sketch 22. Well the alarm clock just went off for the 3rd time, better have a shower and start the day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Riki said...

I know how you feel.. I'm kinda beary eyed myself, after being off work for 3 weeks on medical leave... it takes a bit to get back into the groove... and hey.. if you're looking for someone to go to Sketch 22 with, give me a call.. ;)

10:27 p.m., July 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home